As a Watry Design, Inc. Senior Project Manager, Hyong-gi is responsible for achieving the goals of the client. Having worked exclusively on parking structures since 2004, he has worked on over 100 parking projects. Hyong-gi has project experience throughout the Parking Lifecycle from early parking studies to full parking structure design to ADA upgrades of existing parking structures. Hyong-gi's experience includes all phases of design; from Preliminary Design through Construction Documents.
An active member of the Urban Land Institute and the US Green Building Council, Hyong-gi has written on topics such as Parking’s Role in the Reimagined Corporate Campus, Parking Design That Enhances Multifamily Development and The EV Evolution: Trends, Applications, and Infrastructure Shaping the Future of Electric Vehicles.
Master in Architecture
Bachelor of Engineering in Architecture
- Architect (#C33279), CA (9/19/11)
- American Institute of Architects
- US Green Building Council
- Parksmart (formerly the Green Parking Council)
- Design Build Institute of America
- International Parking & Mobility Institute