Derek Beaudoin, SE, a licensed engineer in 4 states, has been creating parking solutions for over 20 years. He has worked on over 100 parking projects.
Derek has led high profile parking projects for clients such as Facebook and Marin General Hospital, and is currently working to enhance the passenger experience for Pittsburgh International Airport’s new terminal modernization multimodal complex. Derek’s tireless efforts ensure that parking is something everyone is proud of.
Derek is an active participant in the Design Build Institute of America, the International Parking Association and the International Council of Shopping Centers.
“Understanding the cost ramifications and variability of amenities is critical when developing a new parking facility," says Derek. "We understand how important variables affect the bottom line, which helps manage stakeholder expectations and facilitates a smoother design and construction process.”
Master of Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
- SE (#5458), CA (1/14/10)
- PE (#69558), CA (1/20/06)
- SE (#58107), WA (10/01/19)
- PE (#132445), TX (11/26/18)
- PE (#088495), PA (10/25/18)
- The Structural Engineers Association
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- Design Build Institute of America
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Parksmart (formerly the Green Parking Council)
- US Green Building Council