Jessica McInerney, PE, a licensed California engineer, has been creating parking solutions for 25 years. In addition to having contributed to over 75 parking projects, Jessica’s projects, such as the LAX Economy Parking Structure, have received recognition from the International Parking & Mobility Institute and other associations. Jessica is a member of the Structural Engineering Association, the Design Build Institute of America and the International Parking & Mobility Institute.
"Watry Design strives to design the most efficient structural system possible," says Jessica. "Because we offer architecture, structural engineering and parking planning under one roof, we collaborate together and pool our vast experience to deliver successful, on-budget parking structures."
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
- PE (#CE63755), CA (6/14/02)
- Structural Engineering Association
- Design Build Institute of America
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- Parksmart (formerly the Green Parking Council)
- US Green Building Council