Jessica McInerney, PE, a licensed California engineer, has been creating parking solutions for over 20 years. In addition to having contributed to over 50 parking projects, Jessica’s projects such as the Entry Pavilion Parking Structure and the Mineta San Jose International Airport Conrac and Parking Structure, have received recognition from the International Parking & Mobility Institute and other associations. Jessica is a member of the Structural Engineering Association, the Design Build Institute of America and the International Parking & Mobility Institute.
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
- PE (#CE63755), CA (6/14/02)
- Structural Engineering Association
- Design Build Institute of America
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- Parksmart (formerly the Green Parking Council)
- US Green Building Council