When Watry Design was approached for a special parking project, our team jumped at the opportunity to utilize our passion for parking to create a unique solution.
Through a collaborative design-build process, our team worked with the client to deliver an awe-inspiring, multilevel Gingerbread Parking Garage.
The project included a number of design goals:
- Scaled for matchbox cars
- At least 3 levels
- Holiday retail on the ground level
- Public art geared for the holidays
- Compatible with adaptive reuse, including external ramping
- Snow tolerant landscaping
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the design process and see how the team delivered on expectations!
Music courtesy of A-M Classical.com
Music courtesy of A-M Classical
Many thanks to the Watry Design Project Team:
- Francisco Navarro, Associate Director, Senior Architectural Project Manager
- Anita Gupta, SE, Senior Engineering Project Manager
- Andre Beaudoin, AIA, Assistant Architectural Project Manager
- Jesse Figueroa, Senior Job Captain & Master Baker
- Chelzea Furtado, Staff Designer