In 2007, the Town of Truckee’s Redevelopment Agency selected Watry Design, Inc. to prepare a feasibility study for a downtown parking structure.
The study investigated the overall feasibility of a parking structure on a site located in the downtown area. In partnership with the Town of Truckee’s Redevelopment Department, the Watry Design team developed and presented the final report to the Town Council.
Parking Study included:
- Assessment of current and future parking demand in the downtown area
- Assessment of current and future traffic circulation in the vicinity around the preferred site
- Analysis of the parking structure site criteria
- Recommendation of the preferred site for a parking structure
- Development of parking structure design concepts
- Assessment of the potential for integration of mixed uses into the site(s)
- Technical input for preliminary environmental review
- Preliminary opinion of probable cost and potential funding sources
- Owner: Town of Truckee
- Project Status: Completed 2009