Shruti has worked exclusively in parking design for 5 years and has over 15 years in Architecture. Having worked in both the public and private sectors, she is familiar with both the client and designer sides of complex projects, which allows her to easily put herself in her client's shoes, an invaluable skill in achieving their goals.
As a Project Manager for Watry Design, Inc., Shruti has experience throughout the parking lifecycle from early parking planning to full parking structure design. Shruti is a member of the International Parking & Mobility Institute and the Design Build Institute of America.
“Parking is only part of the journey,” says Shruti. “What happens once a person exits their vehicle is equally as important as the experience of parking itself. By designing an enriched pedestrian experience into the journey, we ultimately create a better destination.”
Masters in Urban Planning
Bachelors in Architecture
- Architect (#C34909), CA (12/17/20)
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- US Green Building Council
- Design Build Institute of America
- American Association of Airport Executives
- Community College Facility Coalition
- California Mobility & Parking Association