As an Assistant Project Manager with Watry Design, Meghana has experience throughout the parking lifecycle from early parking planning on projects such as the City of Santa Clara Civic Center Parking Concept Design to full parking structure design on projects such as the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Behavioral Health Services Center Parking Structure.
Meghana is a member of the International Parking & Mobility Institute and the Design Build Institute of America. She also serves on Watry Design's Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion committee.
Bachelor of Architecture
Master of Advanced Architectural Design
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- Design Build Institute of America
- US Green Building Council
- American Association of Airport Executives
- Community College Facility Coalition