Chelzea has worked exclusively in parking design for over three years and has experience on landmark projects such as the University of Nevada, Reno Gateway Parking Structure.
In addition to being a member of the International Parking & Mobility Institute and the Design Build Institute of America, Chelzea serves on the Watry Design Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Bachelor of Architecture
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- Design Build Institute of America
- US Green Building Council
- American Association of Airport Executives
- Community College Facility Coalition