A licensed architect, Andre has worked exclusively in parking design for over 5 years, and has over 15 years in the industry. His diverse experience in projects both inside and outside of the United States give him a unique understanding of how local, state and federal agencies policies play into design.
As a Project Manager for Watry Design, Inc., Andre is responsible for achieving the goals of the client. He has experience throughout the parking lifecycle from early parking planning to full parking structure design. His experience includes all phases of design from Preliminary Design, through Construction Documents, to Construction Administration. Andre is a member of the International Parking & Mobility Institute and the Design Build Institute of America.
Bachelor of Architecture
- Architect (#C38084), CA (5/24/19)
- American Institute of Architects
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- US Green Building Council
- Design Build Institute of America
- American Association of Airport Executives
- Community College Facility Coalition