Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, talented, passionate team where initiative is rewarded? Watry Design, Inc., an Architectural, Structural Engineering and Planning firm not only fits that bill, but offers far more.
We are seeking Architectural and Engineering Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers with 7-20+ years of experience to work in our Long Beach and San Jose offices. These positions work on diverse projects for the private sector, municipalities, transit agencies, universities, medical facilities and more.
If your interest is piqued, send your resume and cover letter.
- Strong relationships with present and potential clients
- Financial results on projects
- Proposals, including schedule, budget and scope
- Contract negotiation with client (in coordination with principal)
- Client meetings and meeting minutes
- Project status reporting
- Project technical coordination
- Project construction administration
- Project quality assurance/control (with directors)
- Construction document preparation
- Code compliance for design and documents
- Project design and project files
- Staff allocation to projects
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Architecture or Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering
- Architect License, or PE or SE license for PM or Sr. PM preferred
- 7-20+ years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and time management skills
- Management skills including strong relationship skills, team building skills
- Analytical skills such as financial performance, staff performance, resource allocation
- Proficiency with specialty software such as Revit, AutoCAD, TABS, RISA, and/or SAFE
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, Bluebeam
Salary is commensurate with experience, salary range is $80,000-145,000 per year, plus bonus.