Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, talented, passionate team where initiative is rewarded? Watry Design, Inc., an Architectural, Structural Engineering and Planning firm not only fits that bill, but offers far more.
We are currently seeking Job Captains with 7-12 years of experience to work in our Irvine office. This position works on diverse projects for the private sector, municipalities, transit agencies, universities, medical facilities and more.
If your interest is piqued, send your resume and cover letter.
- Attend project team meetings and provide Project Manager with status report of progress on documents.
- Develop designs and sketches to be incorporated into completed documents.
- Assist with project design including site development, plan layout, construction detailing, material selection and elevation development.
- Assist with document preparation: maintains the information flow to the project team, assure that construction documents reflect the design intent and coordinate with subconsultants to make sure systems work together.
- Assist with developing and monitoring the team: man-hour calculations, project schedule
- Coordinate the development of documents with other disciplines.
- Site and field work including site investigation, existing facility inventory and field measured documentation.
- Assure that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production and design standards.
- 7-12 years of experience in the design industry, preferably in architectural or structural offices
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Time management
- Significant Revit experience required